Top 5 Favorite Auto Mechanic’s Tools
Hey everyone. Today we step out a little from the standard tool reviews. A viewer asked me what some of my favorite tools are. So I figured I would do a quick video of my Top 5 auto mechanic’s tools. I actually did sneak an extra one in there 😉
For a tool to make my list, it either needs to save me time, or save me money. So these 5 are at the top of the list for that reason. They are also in no particular order.
Top 5 auto mechanic’s tools:
- Makita LCT200W 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit, 2-Piece
- Klein Tools Tools Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- Power Probe PP3LS01 Power Probe III Circuit Tester with PPLS01 Lead Set Kit
- Magnetic Tools Tray, Stainless Steel, Rectangular, Chrome
- Streamlight 66118 Stylus Pro Black LED Pen Flashlight with Holster
If you are having trouble viewing, You can see Top 5 Favorite Auto Mechanic’s Tools on YouTube
What are your top 5 favorite? If there is a tool you would like for me to review, use the contact me form, or email Charles(at)humblemechanic(dot)com
Here are some more of the tool reviews that I have done.